It will be the fourth of 12 Prelims Live specials coming to Spike TV in 2011, following the hour long broadcasts for UFC 126, UFC 128 and next month's UFC 129.
According to the report, the leading candidates for the Spike TV broadcast are the bantamweight bout between Miguel Torres and Brad Pickett, and the welterweight bout between Thiago Alves and Rick Story.
The night's main card is headlined by a UFC Lightweight Championship rematch between Frankie Edgar and Gray Maynard. It will be the third meeting between the two fighters, but only the second with the belt on the line.
The UFC 130 card is not yet complete, as only nine bouts have been confirmed for the card. Check below for the card as it stands.
Main Pay-Per-View Card
* Frankie Edgar vs. Gray Maynard (Lightweight Title)
* Matt Hamill vs. Quinton "Rampage" Jackson
* Frank Mir vs. Roy Nelson
* Travis Browne vs. Stefan Struve
* Jorge Santiago vs. Brian Stann
Spike TV Prelims
* Thiago Alves vs. Rick Story
* Brad Pickett vs. Miguel Torres
* Tim Boetsch vs. Kendall Grove
* Chris Cariaso vs. Norifumi "Kid" Yamamoto